This morning I had discovered my Nordiatrack x11i Incline Trainer display panel showing this and kept going in loops similiar to the screen shown below.
If you are also experiencing this, it’s likely that the iFit application attempted to download and install it’s latest patch updates and has problems doing so.
There are three things that could be done to quickly address this before reaching out to customer service, which they are likely to charge a fee to resolve.
Note: I was successful when applying these steps to the Nordiatrack x11i Incline Trainer Treadmill. This may or may not work with other treadmills, since it’s related to the iFit app and not the treadmill, this fix should work regardless as long as the treadmill has the iFit app installed.
First try the Power Off/Power On Method
Power Off/Power On
- Power off your treadmill
- Unplug the power cord and wait a few seconds
- Make sure the safety key is in
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet
- Power back on the tread mill
If that still doesn’t do the trick, you can try to clear the iFit Application Cache
- Once the gear icon appears on the screen, immediately tap on it to get to the menu screen
- Next select Applications
3. Then make sure you mark the “Unknown sources” checkbox and choose Manage applications.
4. Select the iFit app (not keyboard)
5. You can then select clear cache
6. The update will then begin (if any). Otherwise, the iFit will start backup after you exit the menu.
7. The update completes and the iFit app on the treadmill will load as expected.
Last, is to reinstall iFit Application
Repeat from step 5, and uninstall the app by following the menu screen.
Then locate the world icon to access the Internet browser. Then enter ifit.io/2188a, then tap GO to start the download.
Next, from the top of the screen to open the Android notification window by swiping down. When the download is complete, tap on the latest.apk.
The app should restart and clean out any old files and also update which can take a few minutes.
If none of these work, you can try reaching out to customer service or search online for other possible solutions.
If you have other comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them below!