First try the Power Off/Power On Method
Power Off/Power On
- Power off your treadmill
- Unplug the power cord and wait a few seconds
- Make sure the safety key is in
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet
- Power back on the tread mill
If that still doesn’t do the trick, you can try to clear the iFit Application Cache
- Once the gear icon appears on the screen, immediately tap on it to get to the menu screen
- Next select Applications
3. Then make sure you mark the “Unknown sources” checkbox and choose Manage applications.
4. Select the iFit app (not keyboard) 5. You can then select clear cache 6. The update will then begin (if any). Otherwise, the iFit will start backup after you exit the menu. 7. The update completes and the iFit app on the treadmill will load as expected.