This morning I had discovered my Nordiatrack x11i Incline Trainer iFit application keeps rebooting and going in loops.
If you are also experiencing this, it’s likely that the iFit application attempted to download and install it’s latest patch updates and has problems doing so. The treadmill iFit program will not stop and keep rebooting.
There are three things that could be done to quickly address this before reaching out to customer service, which they are likely to charge a fee to resolve.
Note: I was successful when applying these steps to the Nordiatrack x11i Incline Trainer Treadmill. This may or may not work with other treadmills, since it’s related to the iFit app and not the treadmill, this fix should work regardless as long as the the treadmill is running the ifit app.
First try the Power Off/Power On Method on the Machine You’re Using (Treadmill etc.,)
Power Off/Power On
iFit Application Still Restarting-Rebooting
You can try to clear the iFit Application Cache
- Once the gear icon appears on the screen, immediately tap on it to get to the menu screen
- Next select Applications
3. Make sure the “Unknown sources” checkbox is marked and choose Manage applications.
4. Select the iFit app (not keyboard), as shown below.
5. On the next screen, you can slect Clear Cache
6. The update will start if there are any updates pending. Otherwise, the iFit application will start up after you exit the menu as normal.
7. Or if your iFit is being updated, and and the iFit app on the treadmill will no longere reboot and load as expected.
The last resort if all fails, is to reinstall iFit Application
Repeat from step 5, and uninstall the app by following the menu screen (clear cache).
Then locate the world icon to access the Internet browser. Then enter ifit.io/2188a, then tap GO to start the download.
Next, from the top of the screen to open the Android notification window by swiping down. When the download is complete, tap on the latest.apk.
The app should restart and clean out any old files and also update which can take a few minutes.
If none of the steps above work, it’s likely something more serious and you may need to speak to the iFit customer service.
If you have other comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them below!
Thanks for stopping by and hope this helps!